- it creates an alternative for teenagers in rural areas in combating such social problems as alcohol and drug addiction, violence, vagrancy, Internet addiction, teenage sex, migration, broken families, etc.;
- it motivates teenagers to develop intellectually, physically, socially and spiritually;
- it promotes the Christian values and principles.
Mission: Motivating the Moldovan youth to create a socially healthy generation
The purpose of this EXIT project is: Revival of active and meaningful life of teenagers aged from 13 to 18 years in at least 10 villages in Moldova by 2023 by using the funds provided by AO Viata Fara Limita and potential sponsors.
A group of young people has conceived the idea of the project as they have identified the necessity to revive the activities of rural teenagers aged from 13 to 18 years. For this purpose, they involve teenagers in extreme sports and recreation and provide them with opportunities for education and development.
EXIT has been operating since 2006, and the positive result of its activities during these 11 years is visible. By providing an opportunity for an alternative lifestyle, by creating a favourable atmosphere for building relationships with rural children, EXIT strives to expand its field of activity and to cover as many teenagers in need as possible.
Unlike similar organizations in Moldova, the uniqueness of the EXIT activities is manifested in:
- extreme tourism concept of the project, which serves as a special “language” of communication and is easily accepted by teenagers;
- focusing specifically on teenagers in rural areas as they are mostly neglected;
- providing teenagers with the opportunity of full development of the personality, including physical, intellectual, spiritual, and social development.
According to EXIT, this is the contribution to a healthy, strong, committed generation that is interested in the development of the future of its country.
A.O. Viața Fără Limită
Registration address: Ginta Latina 17/1, ap. 96, Chisinau 2044
Actual office address: Vasile Aleksandri 32, office No. 4
Ministry of justice record: Justice.md
+373 22 212472